This article is about the kart racing game. For the augmented reality game, see Cut The Rope Go (augmented reality game).
Cut The Rope Go is kart racing game.
Characters and PowersEdit
- Om Nom - Uses a speed boost
- Roto - Flies above other racers
- Lick - Sticks tongue out at the racer in front of him
- Blue - Drops a clone of himself
- Toss - Makes a chocolate puddle which slows other racers down
- Boo - Scares other racers and slows them down
- Snailbrow - Leave behind a slug to slow racers down
- Ginger - Burns any nearby blockers
Each episode has three tracks.
- Candy Forest
- Bubblegum Walks
- Wafer River
- Minty Jungle
- Cherry Chasm
- Savoury Sea
- Manic Marshmallow
- Sour Speedway
- Praline Hills
- Nougat Night
- Episode 11 (Release: October 2016)
- Episode 12 (Release: March 2017)
- Om Nom - Starting the game
- Toss - Candy Forest - Track 1
- Lick - Candy Forest - Track 2
- Roto - Candy Forest - Track 3
- Boo - Bubblegum Walks - Track 1
- Blue - Bubblegum Walks - Track 2
- Snailbrow - Wafer River - Track 1
- Ginger - Wafer River - Track 2
The main currency of the game. Can be used to purchase karts, upgrades and many more. You can also convert gems into coins.
An additional currency. Can be used to purchase karts, power-ups and many more.